Ladies and Gentleman, whether you like it or not… Hedwig opens on Broadway tonight! Scamp would love to go see Neil Patrick Harris in it, but the seats aren’t designed for a stumpy little guy!
find a lady who is kind of mean sometimes but will cuddle up to you during good movies and likes tacos and forget everything else.
YEAH MAX JUST MAKE IT SOUND SO EASY.
LIKE, NOW I GOTTA GO BUY TACOS.
what a time to be alive.
the future is alive and now
|—||Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind (via larmoyante)|
Teenage couple drinking milk out of the carton after a dance
Salvador Dali was an interesting person. Here are a few of the many reasons why
- he believed he was the reincarnation of his dead brother, because his parents took five-year-old Dali to his brother’s grave and informed Dali he was
- from a young age he had a bizarre habit of attacking without provocation, because (he claimed) pain and pleasure were the same thing
- Dali once sold an expensive painting by claiming the paint was mixed with a million wasps’ venom
- he was creepily obsessed with Hitler. Just go to the original source, I do not want to give details on this one
- Dali had an open marriage, and by all accounts a loving and happy one, with his wife Gala